L&YOU Pure & Natural Organic Jojoba Oil
Pure and natural organic jojoba oil.
Moisturizing, protective, anti-aging and sebum-regulating, jojoba oil is a real gold mine! Suitable for all ages, popular for its benefits and multiple uses, in skin and hair care or massage oils.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by COSMECERT according to the COSMOS standard.
Pure and natural organic oil. 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
Raw material certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard of Ecological and Organic Cosmetics available on: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
- Botanical name: Simmondsia chinensis seed oil
- Origin: Argentina
- Extraction method: Extracted by pressure and unrefined
- Certification: 100% Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS standard
- Density (g / cm³) at 20 ° C: (0.8659)
- Refractive index at 20 ° C: (1.463)
- Saponification index (mgKOH / g): (94.2)
- Iodine number (gI2 / 100g): (84.3)
- Acid number (mgKOH / g): (0.16)
- Peroxide index (meqO 2 / Kg) : (1.1)
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Monounsaturated fatty acids:
- Oleic acid (Omega 9): (10.5%)
- Palmitoleic acid (Omega 7): (0.3%)
- Gadoleic acid (Omega 9): (70.7%)
- Erucic acid (Omega 9): (14.8%)
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids:
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6): (0.2%)
- Linolenic acid (Omega 3): (0.2%)
- Saturated fatty acids:
- Palmitic acid: (1.4%)
- Nervonic acid: (1.6%)
- Behenic acid: (0.2%)
PROPERTY AND USES
- Nourishing and hydrating.
- Protective, rebalancing and softening.
- Regulating role on sebum secretions.
- Anti-aging, anti-aging action.
- Smoothing and plumping.
- Restores shine and vigor to the hair.
- It protects against dehydration and slows down water loss from the skin.
- Restores vitality to dry and brittle hair.
- Improves their shine and suppleness, embellishes them.
- Known to stop hair loss.
- Dry, very dry and dehydrated skin
- Oily to combination skin
- Sensitive skin
- Wrinkled skin
- Oily hair
- Dry hair with oily roots
- Dull and devitalized hair
- Suitable for children and babies
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
External and cosmetic use.
Here are some examples:
To remove makeup: Apply jojoba oil to a cotton pad, then run under running water. Allows you to easily remove makeup from the face and eyes by moisturizing and without greasing the skin. For oily skin, prefer sage or rosemary hydrosol instead of water.
To nourish: Apply directly to cleansed and dried skin. Allows to soften and nourish deeply.
Apply jojoba oil directly to the body, then press the areas to be hydrated as a priority. Perform small circular massages on the stomach and palpate and roll on the upper thighs.
As a bonus: jojoba oil also helps to prolong the tan.
For the hair:
Apply jojoba oil directly over the entire length or just to the ends, depending on the condition of the hair.
For an action centered on the scalp, apply several drops of jojoba oil for 15 minutes or overnight, as needed and desired result.
* In order not to compromise the shelf life of your cream, never pour the oil directly into your cream but always mix it in your hand first.
Precaution for use:
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from light and at room temperature.
IDEAS AND TRICKS
RECIPE FOR MOISTURIZING HAIR
Mix in a container:
2 tablespoons of jojoba oil.
1 egg yolk Then, rinse gently with lukewarm water.
Then leave on damp hair for a quarter of an hour, then rinse gently with lukewarm water.
ANTI ACNE SCRUB RECIPE
Pour into a bowl:
1 tablespoon of edible baking soda.
2 teaspoons of jojoba oil.
Mix and apply the preparation to the face in small circular motions. Then rinse gently with lukewarm water with a towel. To be done once a week maximum.
- Face and body
- nature et découverte
Charlene L. published the 15/07/2021 following an order made on 08/07/2021
Très bon produit