L&YOU Pure & Natural Organic Avocado Oil
Pure and natural organic avocado oil.
Like the fruit, this avocado oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins. It is known to help improve elasticity and restructuring of the skin. Used since the dawn of time by the Aztecs in skin care, Avocado is a must-have for dry, very dry and mature skin.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by COSMECERT according to the COSMOS standard.
Pure and natural organic oil. 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
Raw material certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard of Ecological and Organic Cosmetics available on: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
- Botanical name: Persea gratissima oil
- Origin: European Union
- Extraction method: Extracted by pressure and unrefined
- Certification: 100% Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS standard
- Density (g / cm³) at 20 ° C: (0.915)
- Refractive index at 20 ° C: (1.469)
- Saponification index (mgKOH / g): (191)
- Iodine number (gI2 / 100g): (81)
- Acid number (mgKOH / g): (2.8)
- Peroxide index (meqO 2 / Kg) : (2)
- Appearance: Dark green liquid
- Monounsaturated fatty acids:
- Oleic acid (Omega 9): (71.7%)
- Palmitoleic acid (Omega 7): (5.2%)
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids:
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6): (7.7%)
- Linolenic acid (Omega 3): (0.6%)
- Saturated fatty acids:
- Palmitic acid: (13.6%)
- Stearic acid: (0.6%)
- Other active constituents:
- Vitamin E and tocotrienols: natural antioxidants to fight against free radicals.
- Sterols: healing and repairing, They also reduce inflammation.
- Phytosterols: strengthen the hydrolipidic film to retain hydration, improve microcirculation, slow down skin aging, filter UV rays
- Carotenoids: photoprotective actions and healthy glow, stimulates cell renewal
PROPERTY AND USES
- Antioxidant, regenerating to prevent skin aging.
- Nourishing and protective, it improves the skin's barrier function and protects against aggressions (wind, cold, etc.), improves radiance.
- Repairing and soothing, it accelerates the healing of wounds, acts on stretch marks, relieves skin inflammation,
- Softening, replenishing, it restores elasticity and relieves tightness of the skin.
- Strengthens and softens the hair.
- Mature skin
- Skin without tone, devitalized, distended
- Delicate skin (eye area)
- Dry and fragile skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry, dull and damaged hair
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For external and cosmetic use. You can use avocado oil pure or mixed with skin care products, it fits perfectly into your beauty routine.
Here are some examples:
Daily facial care:
For dry skin, add a drop of oil to a pea of your day cream *.
Regenerating night care:
Each evening, pour a few drops of apricot oil into the palms of the hand and apply with a wide, circular massage (always pulling outwards). This will allow the oil to penetrate deeply.
Prevention of stretch marks:
Apply to the affected area morning and evening if necessary, until improvement. For prevention, one application per day is sufficient. For more effectiveness, you can add a few drops of rosehip vegetable oil
For the hair:
In an oil bath over the lengths for the night, or combined with your mask *, avocado oil deeply nourishes and hydrates the hair and restores all its vigor to the hair fiber.
Avocado oil is particularly recommended for dry, dull hair, but works well with curly or afro hair.
* In order not to compromise the shelf life of your cream, never pour the oil directly into your cream but always mix with first in your hand.
Precaution for use:
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from light and at room temperature.
IDEAS AND TRICKS
AVOCADO OIL MASK RECIPES FOR DRY SKIN
Mix in a small, clean container:
1 teaspoon of avocado oil
3 teaspoons of organic honey
Apply on your face and wait 15 minutes before rinsing off with clear water.
AVOCADO OIL MASK RECIPE FOR SOFT AND SHINY HAIR
Mix in a container:
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons of avocado oil
2 tablespoons of argan oil
Apply on the lengths and ends, leave on for 1 to 2 hours, then rinse before shampooing.
- Face and body
- Types de produits