L&YOU Pure & Natural Organic Apricot Oil
Pure and natural organic apricot oil.
Extracted from apricot kernels, this apricot oil will be the ally of dull complexions and dry and tired skin by bringing a lot of radiance.
Rich in vitamins A and E, softening and nourishing, it has made a name for itself in anti-aging care.
Very penetrating, it is widely used in massage oil.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by COSMECERT according to the COSMOS standard.
Pure and natural organic oil. 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
Raw material certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard of Ecological and Organic Cosmetics available on: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
- Botanical name: Prunus armeniaca kernel oil
- Origin: Morocco, Europe, Turkey
- Extraction method: Extracted by unrefined cold pressing
- Certification: 100% Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS standard
- Density (g / cm³) at 20 ° C: (0.91 - 0.93)
- Refractive index at 20 ° C: (1.468 - 1.475)
- Saponification index (mgKOH / g): (175 - 195)
- Iodine number (gI2 / 100g): (80 - 115)
- Acid number (mgKOH / g): (max 4)
- Peroxide index (meqO 2 / Kg) : (max 15)
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Monounsaturated fatty acids:
- Oleic acid (Omega 9): (55-76%)
- Palmitoleic acid (Omega 7): (Max 2)
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids:
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6): (20-35%)
- Linolenic acid (Omega 3): (Max 1)
- Saturated fatty acids:
- Palmitic acid: (3-10%)
- Stearic acid: (Max 4)
- Other active constituents:
- Vitamin A: (retinol / Beta-carotene): major anti-oxidant, exfoliating.
- Vitamin E: natural antioxidant to fight against free radicals ..
- Phytosterols: strengthen the hydrolipidic film to retain moisture, improve microcirculation, slow skin aging, filter UV rays.
- Triglycerides: particularly sought after nourishing, anti-inflammatory and restructuring action, natural emollients.
PROPERTY AND USES
- Healthy glow thanks to its vitamin A content.
- Antioxidant, it protects against free radicals responsible for premature aging of cells.
- Emollient and nourishing, it softens and leaves the skin soft.
- Regenerating and revitalizing, apricot oil makes an excellent anti-aging treatment.
- Protective, it improves the skin's barrier function and retains hydration.
- Soothing, it relieves discomfort in case of skin irritation or mild sunburn.
- Strengthens and softens the hair.
- Dull complexions, tired, asphyxiated (tobacco, alcohol, UV exposure ..)
- Mature skin
- Skin without tone, devitalized
- Dry skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
External and cosmetic use. Apricot kernel oil penetrates quickly without leaving a greasy film on the skin. Its discreet scent is reminiscent of almond paste. You can use it pure or mixed with skin care products, it fits perfectly into your beauty routine.
Here are some examples:
Intense facial treatment:
For dry skin, add a drop of oil to a pea of your day cream *.
Apricot oil nourishes, but can also remove makeup and remove dirt particles from the skin. And yes, the oil dissolves excess sebum from the skin. It even removes waterproof makeup. To cleanse the face, apply a few drops to a damp cotton pad and gently wipe over the face.
Pour a few drops of apricot kernel oil into the palms of the hand and gently massage the face always outwards. This will allow the oil to penetrate deeply. Provitamin A or beta carotene, gives the side "good looks", as for fatty acids, they soften the skin by acting as protective films of the upper layer of the epidermis, which retains hydration.
It is even possible to shave with apricot kernel oil. Apply a few drops to damp skin and rub to allow the razor to glide smoothly.
For the body:
Do you want to enhance your daily body moisturizer?
Just add a few drops of apricot oil to your body cream * to benefit from its toning properties. In fact, apricot oil and its active ingredients are excellent for restoring suppleness to saggy skin, helping to fight stretch marks and reducing dimpling.
For the hair:
As an oil bath for the night or as an extra treatment before shampooing, apricot oil gives dull hair all its radiance and shine. To use alone or by adding it to your usual mask *, discover all the benefits of an oil that will reconcile you with your hair.
Easygoing, it adapts to all hair types, but particularly adores dry hair to which it restores all their suppleness
* In order not to compromise the shelf life of your cream, never pour the oil directly into your cream but always mix it in your hand first.
Precaution for use:
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from light and at room temperature.
IDEAS AND TRICKS
PEELING APRICOT KERNEL OIL AND SUGAR
Mix 1 tablespoon of apricot kernel oil and ½ tablespoon of brown sugar.
Apply the paste in circular motions on the face, neck and décolleté.
The sugar removes dead cells and the oil nourishes.
For a body peel, replace sugar with oatmeal.
- Face and body