Pure and natural organic oil of muscat rose L&YOU
Pure and natural organic oil of muscat rose.
Regenerating and healing oil with anti-aging properties. This precious Muscat Rose oil will delights tired skins and protects them from dehydration while regulating and softening it.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by COSMECERT according to the COSMOS standard.
Pure and natural organic oil. 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
Raw material certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard of Ecological and Organic Cosmetics available on: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
- Botanical name: Rosa canina fruit oil
- Origin: Chile
- Extraction method: Extracted by pressure and unrefined
- Certification: 100% Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS standard
- Density (g / cm³) at 20 ° C: (0.928)
- Refractive index at 20 ° C: (1.480)
- Saponification index (mgKOH / g): (192)
- Iodine number (gI2 / 100g): (178)
- FFA index (%): (0.59)
- Peroxide index (meqO 2 / Kg) : (5.0)
- Appearance: Yellow-orange liquid
- Monounsaturated fatty acids:
- Oleic acid (Omega 9): (14%)
- Gadoleic acid (Omega 9): (0.24%)
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids:
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6): (45.6%)
- Linolenic acid (Omega 3): (32.3%)
- Saturated fatty acids:
- Palmitic acid: (3.6%)
- Stearic acid: (2.2%)
- Behenic acid: (0.2%)
- Arachidic acid: (0.6%)
PROPERTY AND USES
Repairing, healing and nourishing.
Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle.
Regenerating, lifting and revitalizing.
Prevents, treats and fades scars, stretch marks and skin spots.
Re-balancing, it regulates sebum secretions.
Anti hair loss.
Dry, very dry and dehydrated skin
Care for oily and combination skin
Care for sensitive skin
Wrinkled skin or prevention of aging
Dry hair with oily roots
Dull and devitalized hair
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
External and cosmetic use.
Here are some examples:
Apply before makeup, on clean skin, patting a few drops on the skin with your fingertip. As a night care, apply more generously, to deeply nourish the skin of the face.
Thanks to its regenerating properties, rosehip oil is to be applied directly as a treatment against stretch marks and all types of recent scars (burns, acne, eczema ...), for this, massage the oil on the affected areas in cure of 3 weeks and to renew every 2 months. Please note: it does not treat acne but scars.
It can also be used as a massage oil.
For the hair:
To apply as a mask on the lengths, leave on overnight, and wash off the next day. The result: shiny, healthy hair!
For hair with oily roots and dry ends, apply as a serum on the ends for a few weeks. Goodbye split ends!
* In order not to compromise the shelf life of your cream, never pour the oil directly into your cream but always mix it in your hand first.
Precaution for use:
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from light and at room temperature.
IDEAS AND TRICKS
ANTI AGING SERUM RECIPE
Mix for a daily anti-aging face serum:
- 10 ml of argan oil
- 10 ml of musk rose oil
Then apply directly to the skin.
STRETCH MARKS AND WRINKLES RECIPE
Combine the musk rose oil and apricot oil. To apply morning and evening to the affected areas.
- Face and body
- Types de produits